EFFECTIVE AS OF AUGUST 1, 2019
Please note that your use of and access to our services (defined below) are subject to the following terms; if you do not agree to all of the following, you may not use or access the services in any manner. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us.
By using the Templatius.com web site ("Service"), or any services of Templatius (e.g., the browser extension), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Templatius reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.templatius.com/terms/
- You must be at least 13 years old to use this Service. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. Templatius cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Unless you have the express written permission from Templatius, you may not distribute Templatius or any portion thereof to any third parties.
- You may not disassemble or reverse engineer Templatius for any purpose, other than for reviewing the code for personal review, and at all times are bound by Templatius Terms of Service.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- Free users are not required to provide a credit card number or use any payment service. Optional paid services are available on the Website (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Templatius the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- Unless you notify Templatius before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize Templatius to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
- Upgrades can be cancelled at any time from your Templatius Account page. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of the Service. Templatius does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Refunds are not available.
Cancellation and Termination
Templatius, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Templatius account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Templatius Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your account and cancellation of any existing subscription. Templatius reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Templatius reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change. Changes will be displayed on the Templatius website (Templatius.com) or the Service itself.
- Templatius shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You are strictly prohibited from, and agree that you will not, adapt, edit, change, modify, transform, publish, republish, distribute, or redistribute Templatius or any elements, portions, or parts thereof, including without limitation, to any elements, portions, or parts of Templatius software (in any form or media) without Templatius' prior written consent. You agree not to use any automated data collection methods, data mining, robots, scraping or any data gathering methods of any kind on Templatius different Services.
- If Templatius discovers that you have used its copyrighted or other protected intellectual property in contravention of the terms described above, Templatius may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and an injunction against you. You could also be ordered to pay legal fees and costs.
Suggestions to Templatius
If you submit suggestions to Templatius through feedback or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) your suggestions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (ii) Templatius is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the suggestions; (iii) Templatius shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such suggestions; (iv) Templatius may have something similar to the suggestions already under consideration; (v) your suggestions become the property of Templatius without any obligation of Templatius to you; and (vi) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Templatius under any circumstances.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Templatius services is available in English, only via email.
- You understand that Templatius uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Templatius, or any other Templatius service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Templatius.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Templatius customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Templatius does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Templatius shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Templatius has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Templatius to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.